Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Business Resolutions

At this time of year, most people set personal resolutions: "I will lose 10 pounds"; "I will finish that great book"; "I will learn to meditate". I also set my personal resolutions (none of which are the aforementioned), but my focus this year is going to be on my BUSINESS RESOLUTIONS! My resolutions aren't as extensive as the Bootstrapping Blog from last year, but here they are:
1) Make more sales - sounds easy, but in order to sell you have to do legwork that I never seem to get around to do because I get caught up in the administration of our company. My goal is to reach out to prospective clients on a more consistent basis.
2) Realize a greater return on the energy I expend- My husband marvels at the amount of time Jennifer and I spend on establishing Verify-ED - for what could seem like small returns. My goal this year is to bring that equation into balance.
3) Get Val-ID-ate to the forefront as a standard part of of the hiring process. This is my lofty, but ACHIEVABLE, new years goal.
4) BLOG MORE OFTEN :-)

Are you ready?....

No comments: