Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Go GoDaddy Go!


It looks like I am not the only one who runs daily queries to see if my name or Verify-ED has been posted the web. So does GoDaddy! I got a call today around 7:45 pm from Alon, who is apparently the GoDaddyGuy. His job is to find postings like mine and help resolve issues. Now THAT is the approach to customer service that I like! He was totally understanding that I had to use an alternative product but wanted to know if I was willing to help them resolve my still outstanding issue. You know that I don't know how to say "no" ;-) Of course I will help!


These events are so timely since I just read an article in the December issue of Entrepreneur (I know, I am so behind with my reading) that talks about managing your online reputation. In the article they talk about quickly addressing detractors and bad press - and this is what GoDaddy has done.


I am just happy to see that GoDaddy felt my complaint was worth addressing - it so raises my sense of self worth. Hmmm... maybe I should blog about my sister's issue with DirectTV and its crazy 4-hour service window....

No comments: