Friday, April 4, 2008

The New Verify-ED Blog

Hello Everyone,

Well, I am new to blogging so I hope that I properly maximize the benefits of using this tool. My goal for blogging is to give insight on our journey of day-to-day business and launching a new product.

For those who have not viewed our website, here is what we do in a nutshell: we verify credentials and perform background screening services. This may include verifying someone's education and conducting criminal record searches as they pertain to a prospective job.

I fell into this industry when I saw an unmet need. My business partner and I joined forces and we have been unstoppable! We are growing everyday, and we are always looking for ways to fill gaps in the hiring process.

One of those ways is our new Verify-crED service which is in its last stages of development. Stay tuned for more information!

No comments: