Wednesday, April 1, 2009

She Couldn't Keep A Ball Rolling If She Was...

I wrote something today that made me laugh (yes, I have reached the stage where I am telling myself funny things). I wrote: she couldn't keep a ball rolling if she was standing at the top of a hill.

Momentum - how do you keep it going?

That has been the biggest issue with changing staff and multiple projects going on. I have my hands full trying to just gain sales momentum. Think about what I am trying to accomplish with the side support things (newsletters, social network presence, participation in professional organizations, etc.).

I did some quick research, and didn't find any helpful tips online - tools for keeping a team interested in a project that may be slow-going.

Time to put the query out there! Let's see if my Twitter and Facebook contacts have ideas...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You made me laugh too!

As for that online search that yielded no responses, I'd vote that the reason the content is non-existent has to do with the courage it takes to say that a project is slow-going in the first place. I'd be happy to throw my hat in the ring on a list of pointers like that.